Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Paint Colors!!!

Considering I work for Sherwin Williams, I have picked out most of my paint colors for the house already!

SW 6228 Refuge - Morning room accent wall and also the living room
SW 7065 Argos - Kitchen, some of family room, hallways and spare bath upstairs.
SW 7068 Grizzle Gray- Powder room and Accent wall in family room (wall with fireplace)
SW 6710 Melange Green - Accent wall in Master Bedroom
SW 7067 Cityscape - Other Master Bedroom walls and Master Bath
SW 6486 Reflecting Pool - Laundry Room
SW 6270 Soulmate - Spare Bedroom "Guest Bedroom"
SW 6011 Chinchilla - Office

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I've been in my home less than 6 months and we've still not picked out (aka agreed on) paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I tried to make it both feminine and masculine. I am excited to see the grays. My current place is all brown, teal and beige so I am leaning towards something new!

    ReplyDelete