Sunday, May 20, 2012

Updated Pictures

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well. Here are some updated pictures and little stuff I added here and there. Next we need grass! And a patio but probably not until next year for a patio. Enjoy!
A driveway!!!
Nice Long Sidewalk
Flower Arrangement I made
New Hutch in Morning Room
New Mirror above couch
Empty Living Room Still....
New Rug for Entry Way
Office, still not complete, need some white shelving and pictures...
Laundry Room - Added wire shelving above utility sink
Added Lamps and Big Mirror...need new lamp shades still...

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! I love seeing other Venice models decorated so thanks for sharing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I always enjoyed looking at other Venice's as well and I still do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house and decor choices are beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel! So does yours! Are you excited to move in?! Should be happening soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are moved in. One of these days we'll run into you :) Glad to see that you have your yard seeded. We're still waiting on ours.

      Delete
  5. Your house is beautiful! I'm starting to decorate a Venice of my own. I LOVE the mirror above your sofa in the family room. Would you be willing to share where you got it?

    ReplyDelete